Unforgettable authentic experiences
Swat is known as the Switzerland of Pakistan. The river Swat is a clear water river starting from the Ushu range of mountains to the spread of the valley of Swat. It is one of the greenest valleys of Northern Pakistan and is well connected to the rest of Pakistan. There are regular flights from Islamabad to Swat and back. One can also get here either from Peshawar (160 KMs) or Islamabad.(250 KMs) The valley of Swat is located in the middle of foothills of Hindukush mountain range. The main town of the valley is Mingora and Saidu Sharief.
Departure for Mingora via Motorway M-1, Mardan, Takhtbai, Dargai , Malakand.
Arrive Fizaghat (Mingora)and transfer to Hotel.
Visit Malamjabba after a short relaxing stay at the hotel.
Early evening Visit Marghuzar White palace.
Head Back To Hotel for night stay
Pre-departure orientation at 9:00 am.
Leave for Kalam valley at 9:15 am.
Stopover at Madyan Trout Fish Park and Bahrain valley.
Continue journey towards kalam.
Night stay at hotel in kalam
Full day Mahodand Lake Excursion.
Stopovers at Ushu Forest, Glacier &Matiltan waterfall.
spend a few hours at Mahodand lake.
Head back to the hotel for night stay
Drive towards Miandam valley.
Visit Miandam park and the surrounding valleys.
Head back to the hotel in Miandam for night stay
Drive Back To Islamabad.
End of trip
2. Vehicle Fuel & All Toll Taxes
3. Jeep for Fairy Meadows portion
4. Accommodation in standard hotels (Sharing Basis)
5. Daily Pakistani Breakfast
6. Guide for Complete Tour
7. Basic First Aid Kit
2. Personal insurance of clients/luggage
3. Porter for personal luggage
4. Meals other than breakfast
5. Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
6. Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
7. Medical aid, evacuation or extra expenses in emergencies
8. Any item not mentioned above