Unforgettable authentic experiences
An alpine & panoramic Himalayan valley, Naran is the best place to enjoy cool weather in the summer season. Staying at Naran visits to Lake Saif-ul-Muluk and Paya plateau are the highlights of the program while weather permitted a visit to Lake Lulusar and Babusar Pass is also a wonderful excursion. Winter in upper Kaghan valley has another flavor for adventure and thrill-seekers while the valley offers numerous trekking opportunities around the year. Some famous trekking routes include Ratti Gali, Doodhi Pat Sar, Saral Gali, Noori Pass, Aansoo Jheel, Kuch Gali & Siran Col while trekking peaks of Makra & Musa Ka Musalla are other attractions for novice trekkers.
Islamabad – Balakot – Naran (250kms/10-11hrs)
Passing through Hassan Abdal, Haripur and Abbottabad we will reach Mansehra.
After a brief stop for lunch in Mansehra, we will resume our journey and reach Balakot, the gateway to Kaghan Valley.
Continuing our journey, we will reach Naran and check in to the hotel for night stay.
Naran – Excursion Lake Saif-ul-Muluk (20kms/4hrs)
Lake can be approached by 4wd jeeps.
After spending some time, we will return to Naran.
Evening free for walk around Naran Bazar
Naran – Excursion Babusar Pass (130kms/5hrs)
After a brief stop for photography, we will resume our journey upwards and passing through the summer settlement of sheepherders Gitidas, we will reach Babusar Top (if road clear).
At 4173 meters, Babusar Top is the gateway to Gilgit Baltistan. After spending some time at the top, we will return to Naran.
Naran – Islamabad (200kms/7-8hrs)
We will depart for Islamabad and drop participants at the designated spot.
2. Vehicle Fuel & All Toll Taxes
3. Jeep for Fairy Meadows portion
4. Accommodation in standard hotels (Sharing Basis)
5. Daily Pakistani Breakfast
6. Guide for Complete Tour
7. Basic First Aid Kit
2. Personal insurance of clients/luggage
3. Porter for personal luggage
4. Meals other than breakfast
5. Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
6. Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
7. Medical aid, evacuation or extra expenses in emergencies
8. Any item not mentioned above