Unforgettable authentic experiences
The State of Jammu and Kashmir embodies the poetry of nature, which no human language can interpret in words. Majestic ice-capped mountains, verdant woods, lively rivers, and placid lakes form the landscape of the state. Its snow-covered peaks, dense forests, winding rivers, turbulent foaming streams, wheat scented valleys, velvet green plateaus and climate varying from arctic to tropical, all join together to make it an excellent tourist attraction. Valleys like Neelum, Jhelum, Leepa, Sudhan Gali, Mehmood Gali, Devi Gali, Ganga Choti, Rawalakot, Banjonsa, Valley Binah, Khoi Ratta, Tata Pani, Samahni, Mangla lake, and Baghsar unfold delightful scenic beauty and provide a feast of pleasure to a discerning tourist’s eyes. Azad Kashmir is also blessed with a varied mountainous landscape ranging from low hills to high mountains (2000 to 6000 meters) most suitable for soft to medium adventure tourism. The area provides excellent opportunities for rock climbing, trekking, mountaineering, summer camping, and hikes. Moreover blessed with a large number of rivers and streams, the state offers great potential for white water sports like rafting, canoeing, and kayaking.
2. Vehicle Fuel & All Toll Taxes
3. Jeep for Fairy Meadows portion
4. Accommodation in standard hotels (Sharing Basis)
5. Daily Pakistani Breakfast
6. Guide for Complete Tour
7. Basic First Aid Kit
2. Personal insurance of clients/luggage
3. Porter for personal luggage
4. Meals other than breakfast
5. Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
6. Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
7. Medical aid, evacuation or extra expenses in emergencies
8. Any item not mentioned above